Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blog 8

Well we are getting down to the wire. As much as I have enjoyed coming to class, I am more glad it is near the end. So what have I learned? Web design requires a lot of time and patients. There is this great mystery of how the whole thing works even though we use the web quite frequently.
GoDaddy.com is going to be hosting my web site and domain. They seem to be very user friendly and the tech support is very helpful. I have called them several times and they have always been helpful plus nice to talk with .
Also, learning how to use the editor programs such as Photoshop, can be very useful. Learn how to properly size your images to they can be seen by the users.

I do have a better perspective of what it take to create a site and I have respect for the people that do this for a living. After this class I plan on learning more about web design.


Comments on : Kern
Scott

3 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I agree that it takes a tremendous amount of patience to learn how to work with the technology that is available to us now a days. Like you, I think we are probably all happy to see this quarter draw to a close although not seeing each other every Thursday will be unusual and I'll miss the conversations!

Kirb said...

i agree with the end of the quarter comment and i need to master my skills in photoshop.. you can do anything on that site.

Scott Laslo said...

Karl,
Nice job this quarter, Excellent website